Please consider donating so that JoyCatchers can help keep the joy flowing right through 2024. Your donation dollars can go further now as we buy trees and decorations at the many After-Christmas clearance sales.
- Give by Mail: Make check payable to JoyCatchers and send with your email and snail mail address to
12405 Venice Blvd., #345, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Federal ID# 81-3170249. Donations to JoyCatchers are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
HELP GIVE A TREE OR TREE KIT
- $25 gives a veteran, senior, ill or lonely adult a JoyCatchers Mini-Tree Decorating Kit or a Decorated JoyCatchers Tree. Help them recapture the joy of the holiday season.
- $100 gives 4 Decorated Trees to seniors in Assisted Living
- $250 brings Tree Kits to 10 formerly homeless veterans in a recovery program
- $500 brings trees to seniors to decorate at an Alzheimer’s Day Care Center
- Give a monthly recurring financial gift. We purchase decorations year-round
- Legacy Giving: Give to JoyCatchers through your DAF, Trust or Will
- IRA Required Minimum Distribution: Consult with your Financial Advisor about possible tax advantage of a donation to JoyCatchers
- Create your own Social Media or Birthday Fundraiser for JoyCatchers
- Donations of any size are appreciated
- While you shop designate JoyCatchers
Ralphs go to My Account-Community Awards and enroll JoyCatchers
- For in-kind donations, artificial trees, new shatterproof decorations, storage space, office space and other items please contact us at [email protected]
Virtual, In Person. We’d love to hear from you.
BECOME A SPONSOR OR CORPORATE PARTNER
Bring joy to adults in your own community. For information, contact our Founder Charla King at [email protected]
YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
Learn more about our Founder, Charla King, some of our recipients and what makes our JoyCatchers trees unique. Read testimonials from our recipients and volunteers. Visit our Photo Gallery. Download the JoyCatchers brochure.
JoyCatchers – Bringing Joy to Adults One Holiday Tree at a Time l CONTACT US
JoyCatchers is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization Federal Taxpayer I.D. # 81-3170249