We need donations year-round to get ready for the holidays!
We purchase and collect trees and decorations year-round. With your donation you will help us bring joy to veterans, seniors and essential workers during the year-end holiday season. Let them know they are not alone, that someone cares.
HELP GIVE A TREE OR TREE KIT
- $25 gives a veteran, senior, healthcare worker a JoyCatchers Mini-Tree Decorating Kit or a Decorated JoyCatchers Tree. Help them experience the joy of something beautiful in their lives
- $50 gives 2 Tree Kits or Decorated Trees
- $100 gives 4 Tree Kits or Decorated Trees
- $250 brings Tree Kits to 10 formerly homeless veterans in a recovery program
- $500 gives Tree Kits to 20 essential healthcare workers
- $1000 gives 40 Tree Kits to one VA Hospital wing for nurses and veterans
- Give a monthly recurring financial gift from $5. We purchase decorations year-round
- Legacy Giving: Designate JoyCatchers as a recipient in your will or trust
- IRA Required Minimum Distribution: Consider your Account about donation to JoyCatchers
- Create your own Social Media Fundraiser for JoyCatchers
- Donations of any size are appreciated any month of the year
- While you shop designate JoyCatchers
AmazonSmile go to “Your Account” and search for JoyCatchers and
Ralphs go to My Account-Community Awards and enroll JoyCatchers
- For in-kind donations, artificial trees, new decorations, storage space, office space and other items please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WAYS TO GIVE
- Give by Mail: Make check payable to JoyCatchers and send with your email and snail mail address to
12405 Venice Blvd., #345, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Federal ID# 81-3170249. Donations to JoyCatchers are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please share your talent and time with us to help spread joy. Let our Founder, Charla King, know what you are interested in or would like more information about including fundraising, writing, newsletter development and editing, administrative and project management support, creative event planning, photography, publicity, social media and with our JoyCatchers Tree Trim Program.
SPONSORSHIP & CORPORATE PARTNERS
Bring joy to adults in your own community. For information and ideas, contact our Founder Charla King at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
Learn more about our Founder, Charla King, some of our recipients and what makes our JoyCatchers trees unique. Read testimonials from our recipients and volunteers. Visit our Photo Gallery. Download the JoyCatchers brochure.
JoyCatchers – Bringing Joy to Adults One Holiday Tree at a Time l CONTACT US
JoyCatchers is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization Federal Taxpayer I.D. # 81-3170249