OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
- $15, $20 or $25 provides one decorated tree for someone in need
- Give a monthly recurring financial gift from $5
- $200 helps bring a Tree Trim Activity to a group of 10 seniors, veterans or cancer patients
- Any amount is appreciated and brings joy
- While you shop designate JoyCatchers
AmazonSmile go to “Your Account” and search for JoyCatchers and
Ralphs go to My Account-Community Awards and enroll JoyCatchers
- Give by Mail: Make check payable to JoyCatchers and send with your email and snail mail address to
12405 Venice Blvd., #345, Los Angeles, CA 90066
For in-kind donations, artificial trees, new/used decorations, storage space, ornament storage containers, shelving and other items please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider sharing your talent and time to help spread joy. We are grateful for help in a variety of ways including our outreach and fundraising, writing, newsletter development and editing, administrative and project management support, creative event planning, photography, publicity, social media and with our JoyCatchers Tree Trim Program as part of our JoyTeam. Join over 100 volunteers decorating holiday trees.
SPONSOR A TREE TRIM or HAVE YOUR OWN
Bring joy to adults in your own community. Contact us for more information at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
Learn more about our Founder, Charla King, some of our recipients and what makes our JoyCatchers trees unique. Read testimonials from our recipients and volunteers. Visit our Photo Gallery. Download the JoyCatchers brochure.
JoyCatchers – Bringing Joy to Adults One Holiday Tree at a Time l CONTACT US
JoyCatchers is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization Federal Taxpayer I.D. # 81-3170249